Jonathon's Closet

Monday, October 30, 2006

Still trying to figure it out!

Hey, you know that struggle and contradiction I wrote about on the 19th?

Well, it's why I was a bit absent over the weekend. Ok, so I was totally absent over the weekend. I was a little ... occupied.

No, that doesn't mean that I've miraculously managed to find some wonder-cure for the fear. I wish! But, well, let's just say that uh - well - I'm giving something a chance to go where ever it may lead. If anyone wants details, speak up - because I don't want to put ya'll to sleep with unwanted details and boring stories!

Especially when I could be blogging about the fun(?) I've been having putting together the costume that Jona decided YESTERDAY that he positively has to have for TOMORROW!

6 Comments:

  • Good Luck! You will figure things out, for some reason things always work out the way the are supposed to, even if you don't think you are ready for something new.
    Can't wait to see pics of the costume, will have pics of Alexa on our blog soon.

    By Blogger Julie, at 6:19 PM  

  • Well I am well know for my nosiness so I would love some details. I have an idea but I hate to speculate.

    Can't wait to see the costume. My little guy went to his preschool today and he dressed as a ghost. He was so cute. I will eventually get to posting them on my blog.

    Take care

    By Blogger PinkCat, at 9:45 PM  

  • Of course I want details! :o)

    AND I want pics of this must-have costume!

    By Blogger Catherine, at 6:17 AM  

  • Of course we want details!
    This is very exciting.
    Spill it, sister. :)

    By Blogger L, at 9:38 AM  

  • I guess you get by now that details are always welcomed. I love to speculate...who's the new beau? You found a puppy?

    Silly kids, never make up their minds until the night before!

    Hope it's a winner! Have fun tonight!

    By Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward, at 12:35 PM  

  • As long as this works out, I'm happy! But don't let me catch you and Jonathon getting hurt again!

    By Blogger Chaos Mommy, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home