Jonathon's Closet

Monday, October 23, 2006

Oh, MOM ! ! !

This was our last Halloween at the barn in Kansas City (the same year that I was the Bananas In Pajamas).My Mom spent half the day getting her hair to stand on end like that! My Dad shaved his beard that day and after 10 years of being married, it was the first time my Mom had ever seen him without a beard – she laughed so hard that she fell off the bed and broke her tailbone! He said it served her right, but he was just joking!


This is them together – yeah, sometimes my parents were a little CRAZY but they were always a LOT of fun!And their costumes always matched too! One year they dressed as Rhett and Scarlett from "Gone with the Wind" and when I was little I always thought that those costumes were really their wedding pictures!

~Jonathon

2 Comments:

  • They are truly lovely memories that you will cherish forever. I must say they looked awesome in their costumes.

    Take care

    By Blogger PinkCat, at 5:40 PM  

  • Oohhh! Kate **wink wink** looking pretty good there!

    Jonathon, you are so lucky that you have a mom who still does all she can to make these holidays special!

    By Blogger Chaos Mommy, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home