Jonathon's Closet

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

looks like improvement to me!

Well, Mom's home ... and starting to look a bit better as well. She's not ghost-white anymore, and she seems to be breathing pretty good. It's a big improvement over how things have been. She can make it up and down the stairs without getting winded and seems to actually have a tiny bit of energy. She says she's taking me to her doctor's appointment on Friday, so I'll be kept up-to-date on what's going on.

Been kinda weird the past week. I'd been complaining to my Mom (well, for a LONG time now, I guess) that I wanted a "real" family. Needless to say, this complaint has NOT gone over real well. So I've spent a little more than a week at my friend Trevor's house, while my Mom was in the hospital. Trevor's "normal/real" house. It was nice, and his folks are really nice too ... but all I could think about was I wanted to be with my Mom. I mean, it is kind of neat to have a Dad in the house, but really I just wanted MY OWN family.

Jonathon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home