Jonathon's Closet

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We interrupt this blog for the following “public service” announcement:

Hey everyone -
Someone is obviously craving some attention, so I’ve decided to dedicate today’s blog entry to our friend Anonymous, who hasn't quite realized that while my blog is indeed about grief and loss, it's also about love and life - which do exist before, during, and even after grief.


Dear Anonymous;

Thank you so much for showing interest in my blog. I appreciate your comments more than you can imagine. I would like to point out that any person with an IQ above 70 can see where this "love story shit" is leading.

And if pain is what you crave, you may want to continue suffering thru the vomiting episodes. After all, everyone knows that all good love stories take a few good twists and turns.

I would enjoy learning about what kind of life you are leading that causes you to take such an interest in my personal "grief and loss and pain". Because I can assure you that anyone who has traveled down even half the road that I have would gladly sell their soul to the devil to take it all back.

~Kate

8 Comments:

  • Oh Kate...don't feed the trolls. My advice...just use the delete key. Your blog, your space, your rules. :o)

    I personally love this love story stuff. And I am so happy for you...all three of you.

    By Blogger Catherine, at 5:57 AM  

  • I say, Good for you, Kate! People shouldn't always get away with disrespect. Sometimes, they need to get the attention they so badly crave. Now, anonymous, you got your attention.
    Back to the regularly scheduled program.....

    By Blogger Chaos Mommy, at 7:27 AM  

  • Yuck. Trolls.

    At least you have a few of us eating from your hand, right?!

    By Blogger OhTheJoys, at 10:45 AM  

  • Good for you!!!!! I'm VERY happy you have found someone to share your life and love with. You deserve that!
    HUGS!

    By Blogger scrapperjen, at 1:36 PM  

  • Kate honey...you go girl. As far as Anonymous goes...if you really wanted to make your POINT heard you'd create your own blog and post comments to Kate in YOUR NAME.

    Good luck KATE and be strong honey.

    Stef

    By Blogger navywife6, at 5:47 AM  

  • I just caught up on your latest posts about this new man!
    I am so happy for you...and in the one with your discussion with your best friend, I see my sister-in-law. My brother's widow. I hope she can step thru that door someday soon. I see her opening up to new people and then shutting them off prematurely. I think.

    By Blogger angela marie, at 7:52 PM  

  • Yeah, that's why i don't allow anonymous comments myself....LOL

    i am certainly enjoying the love story as well...

    By Blogger kate, at 10:02 AM  

  • I have needed to see that there can be love again. The math says there is;I loved before the mate=I can love after the mate. But it's easier to believe when you see it happen.

    My great grampa and the mate's great grama wed in their 60's after losing their first partners and were very happy.

    I can do this.

    By Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward, at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home