Jonathon's Closet

Friday, November 10, 2006

Brought to you courtesy of a big red 3/4 ton pickup truck:

Before we return to our “regularly scheduled program”, a commercial.

I discovered this week what a totally sweet ride a 2007 Monte Carlo LS really is – WOW! Don’t know how much they cost (don’t want to know!) but it’s a heck of a car, that’s for sure! For those of you that have the bucks to spend, it's well worth at least a test drive!

How did I learn this interesting little tidbit of information?

My beautiful little Mustang convertible was rear-ended. That’s right. Nothing like sitting at a red light waiting for the light to change, hearing the screech of brakes behind you and glancing in the rear-view mirror just in time to see nothing but the grill of a ¾ ton pickup truck. Damn!

The good news is that no one was hurt. Jona was with me, we are both fine. 100% fine.

My car – well, it’s still in the shop. Took a heck of a hit! Among other things, the impact was great enough to crack the back bumper in half! Body work is complete, now we’re waiting on repairs to the convertible mechanism which was damaged when the car was smacked in the back!

Tune in tomorrow for the next chapter of "The Man"!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Kate and Jonathan,
    Just came to your blog and sent you an email to say hello.

    Sorry to hear about your Mustang, but glad nobody was hurt!

    I've been so inspired and educated by your posts and will be back to read more. And I will go home and hug my husband a little harder tonight because of what I've read here.

    Have a good weekend....

    By Blogger Depressionista, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home