Jonathon's Closet

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Grocery Shopping – it’s more fun than you think!

Ok, so today I’ve stepped down from my soap box long enough to go to the grocery store. We just got home and I’m feeling pretty good. Damage done at the checkout? $16.86 Way under my $25/week budget! (I’ll have to stop and buy milk later in the week, we still had almost half a gallon and I like it best when it’s fresh)

Wait! $16.86, you say? Yep, that’s the total all right!
Before coupons, $34.20
After coupons, just $16.86
I just love matching all my coupons to the advertised specials and seeing how much I can save. Yeah, I’m kind of a dork that way!

3 Comments:

  • My dad started doing the grocery shopping when I was eleven. Walking the aisles of the grocery store was actually his exercise. He has passed on to me a love of shopping and of buying things that are on sale in bulk.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • Awesome! Gotta love those coupons.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 PM  

  • i'm a dork like that too! I love it!

    By Blogger Southern jezeBelle, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home