Jonathon's Closet

Friday, May 04, 2007

Money! Money! Money!

I got a job! Well, actually 3 of them! and will probably be asked back to a 4th!

I'm helping to re-hab a house to resell. It's really cool, it's only a block away from our house and the guy hired me to help out. I know his wife, she taught at my elementary school. My Mom was hired to do the landscape for this job, so part of the time I'll be working for her and the rest of the time I'll be working on the interior.

My other jobs? I also got a job mowing a lawn once a week, hired by a friend of the family to do this. Because she knows me, the friend referred me to her neighbor, and the neighbor hired me to help work in her flower gardens this summer too! And I'm hoping to be asked back to work on the farm I worked on last summer.

And the best part??? NONE of it interferes with swim team practice!!! How cool is that???

~Jonathon

2 Comments:

  • Thats really cool. Good for you!!! I hope you get the farm job too.

    BTW Sam still loves swim team too.

    Take care

    By Blogger PinkCat, at 5:38 PM  

  • Hey good for you! Having your own money feels great, doesn't it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home