Jonathon's Closet

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sticky, Sticky ...

My hands, not my life. Ok, both. Right now, everything is sticky!

My hands, my jacket, and my gloves are sticky - from pine sap! I finished decorating outside, with fresh cut pine boughs all along the porch rails, on the front door, on the garage, and on the mailbox. It looks great, and smells even better! And I brought some pine boughs in and put them in vases ... the living room smells good now too!

Still haven't put up a tree. Not sure if we will this year or not. Guess I'll have to figure it out soon - I'm running out of time!

~Kate

2 Comments:

  • I love the smell of pine boughs but when the kids started coming along and putting everything in their mouths I opted for a pine scented candle carefully placed out of reach. Now that they are much older, I have gotten into the habit. Or maybe I have just gotten lazy.... You sound like you have more decorations up than we do. Happy Holidays!

    By Blogger Lemon Stand, at 8:57 AM  

  • I went with green garland and my snowpeople in corners of my room. The one small fiver optic tree is on a table in the front window.

    The tree is nice but does not make or break the holiday for me.

    By Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home