Jonathon's Closet

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas GIVING found here!!!

Want to GIVE without having to use your credit card, or any money at all? The parenting advice web community Minti is giving a dollar to the fantastic Starlight Starbright Foundation for every new member that registers. You heard right. And they are aiming to raise $20,000 by Christmas.

What an incredibly generous group, these founders of Minti.
All you've got to do is register at Minti through this link and a dollar will be donated on your behalf.

Minti is about advice, friendship and community for parents. Parents can join for free, get their own family page, keep a blog and make friends with other parents. Advance through the Minti ranks by contributing advice, rating articles and writing comments.

I'm not moving the Closet to the Minti site, but I've been checking out the community these past few days ... and so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. But even if you don't want to be active on Minti, what a GREAT cause! Please register! Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • I didn't get to spend a lot of time looking at this site but like you, what I saw, I liked. I signed up. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    By Blogger Lemon Stand, at 8:32 AM  

  • Hey Jonathon, Thanks for the positive mention. We will be extending our offer and intend to continue our donation target to Starlight during January as we came out with the offer a bit late (like most of my Christmas cards).

    New members coming through the link you have provided will still generate a further $1 donation for joining this free site.

    Merry Christmas !

    Matt - Minti Co-founder

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home