Jonathon's Closet

Monday, September 18, 2006

We're Baaaack!

Well, we spent the better part of a week visiting Project 2996 bloggers and I am so impressed by the beautiful tributes so many of my fellow bloggers wrote! Wow! But it took it's toll - I went down with a sick headache and spent the majority of a beautiful weekend in bed. Too much death - too much pain - too much to handle.

Now we are getting back to "normal" and trying to decide what Jonathon will wear for school picture day on Thursday. I'm a little surprised that my opinion was asked for! We'll have to dig thru the closet tonight and find something good!

4 Comments:

  • We have school pictures tomorrow. Hope you all are feeling better soon--stay inside and warm tonight!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:55 PM  

  • Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the school picture.

    Take care

    By Blogger PinkCat, at 3:59 PM  

  • Hello Kate and Jona,

    I am from one of the blogs you visited. I appreciated your visit very much, and also that I was able to see your blog. I kept coming back to it, drawn. Finally I linked to it (under: journals on the journey).

    I have lived through grief as well when my father and grandparents passed on, though I do not know what it means to lose a husband. Though my journey is different and I would never assume to say differently, i can still relate to yours in my own way and am very moved by it; as well as your by struggles with money and your searching so deeply for the sacred in the mundane, which i also share.

    I really look forward to coming back here, and wish you comfort and kindness and gentleness in your days and nights. I also hope you feel better soon : )

    Blessings, Wendy

    By Blogger wendybirde, at 7:53 PM  

  • While the saddness and grief of the journey through the 2,996 stays with me I see the hope for tomorrow still.

    Hope the kid looks hot for the photos!

    By Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward, at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home