Jonathon's Closet

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today's Meditation

Take a deep breath.
Let your seat hold you.
Become aware of your heartbeat.
Center it's warmth.
Feel the presence of the others around you.
Connect to the others.
Connect to your soul's light.
Feel your soul intertwine with others.
We are one.
Let the sun light pour over us.
And soak in.
Like the rain soaks into sand.
Know that there is good in this universe.
Allow the universe to embrace you.
Trust in the universe.
Feel it's warmth.
Breathe deeply and slowly.
Breathe in the strength of the universe

2 Comments:

  • Hi Kate

    I wanted to email you but I can't find your email address. I wondered if you had received the teddy bear that I sent awhile back.

    I hope that you and Jona are well.

    Take care

    Catherine

    By Blogger PinkCat, at 5:35 PM  

  • I do this and call it "hooking into the net of life".

    It really can be awesome...

    By Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home