Jonathon's Closet

Saturday, June 30, 2007

neglected

No matter how much I attempt to do in a day, something in my life is being neglected. It's been this way for many years now. After all, it's impossible for one person to do ALL of the work and handle ALL of the responsibilities of two. So frustrating!

For a while, I was pretty good at rotating those neglected areas - shifting priorities every week or so, in order to ensure that nothing was neglected for too long. I'm still pretty good at it during the colder months!

But during the summer, I spend too much time in the yard working in the gardens and enjoying the sunshine. And other things? Well, they just shift to the back burner! Usually I catch up on rainy days ... and while we've recently had several rainy nights, well, the days have been great ... so ...

Today I am making a rainy day list, of all the items I have negelected over the past few weeks. I'll tackle this list gradually, over time, likely during thundershowers.

After all, life is too short not to enjoy the sunshine.

1 Comments:

  • Enjoy that sunshine while it is here! I hope you enjoy it, we all have those areas that get neglected, but that is ok, your priorities are in the right place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home