Jonathon's Closet

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just Guess! ... and the Big Splash update!

Foods that help fight stress: bananas, fish, baked potatoes, avocados, chicken and dark green leafy veggies.

Foods that help fight fatigue: iron-rich foods such as red meats, whole grains, green leafy vegetables, dried beans.

Well it's grocery shopping day... and I'm going to buy bananas, fish, potatoes, chicken, broccoli, whole grain bread, beef... wanna guess how I've been feeling lately?

~Kate


Mid-town swim meet: I took 2nd place in the 100 free and my relay team took 4th place in the 400 free relay. The coach only allows us 2 events per meet until November, then it goes back up to 3 events per meet and I'll start competing in breastroke again. Or wherever they need me, I guess! But they sure don't want me on butterfly - I know that's right! I wish we would put together a 200 medley team, but coach says not til next year.

~Jonathon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home